Want to deepen your knowledge about ACL Revision and get tips and tricks for your practice? Join Étienne Cavaignac, Philipp Niemeyer, Charles Pioget in this interactive webinar where they provide a comprehensive « state of the art » of ACL revision based on their experiences and the literature.
Topics addressed are:
- Why do ACL reconstruction fail?
- Why is diagnosis mandatory in case of ACL-Re-Rupture?
- When and how bone grafting should be performed?
- When should anterolateral stabilization be added ?
- When concomitant osteotomies are necessary?
Risk factors, diagnosis, techniques and devices are all covered here.
This PCO Webinar is available thanks to the support of BIOBank