The PCO tour 2023 / Virtual fellowship - Eleftherios Tsiridis specialises in hip and knee arthroplasty. He practices in Thessaloniki, Greece, where he welcomes us to share his typical routine, 3 memorable papers he worked on, and his visions for the future of orthopaedics.
Watch E. Tsiridis as he demonstrates a posterior approach total hip arthroplasty (THA) with a cemented stem in a patient with Multiple Exostosis Disease.
You must be logged in or create an account to see all the content
Not registered yet? Create your account and get free access to:
- Access slide presentations from PCO Course
- Watch session videos and cases
- Discuss cases with your peers
- Register for and view PCO Webinars
- Read a selection of articles
- And more…
Navigate the video by moving your mouse over the chapter icon in the toolbar
- 00:00 - E. Tsiridis’s story
- 18:10 - Patient pathway
- 23:45 - Posterior approach THA with a cemented stem
- 45:12 - Department of Research and Innovation
- 47:45 - Panel discussion